£30000 - £35000 per annum
5 months ago
Our client is a leading specialist conveyancing company. Due to their continued success, they are looking for a Web Developer to join the business.
As a Web Developer you will be responsible for the following:
* Planning and prototyping new applications
* Designing the architecture of the components of an application
* Deciding on the best technologies and languages for the project
* Testing sites and applications in different browsers and environments
* Fixing bugs in existing projects
* Testing new features thoroughly to ensure they perform the correct task in all cases
* Building and testing Application Program Interfaces (APIs) for applications to exchange data
* Researching, incorporating and contributing to Open Source projects
* Meeting designers, developers and project staff for progress updates
* Gathering requirements from clients and users
* Learning and testing new technologies, frameworks and languages
* Staying up to date with new trends and advancements in web development
* Building and maintaining databases
* Refactoring and optimising existing code
* Documenting code so other developers can understand and contribute to it
* Attending and speaking at web development conferences and workshops
* Designing information architecture within an application or website.
* Extensive knowledge in Wordpress is essential
* Experience In SEO and PPC would be advantageous.