Excellent Benefits +£3,000 Shift Allowance
5 months ago
Warehouse Operator - Stores
(Extremely competitive salary & an Outstanding Benefits Package+ Shift Allowance)
My clients is an integrated full-service provider and a trusted partner to leading companies in the global healthcare industry. They offer unparalleled expertise and experience in taking compounds from the earliest stages of development through to commercial launch, delivering speed to market and commercial success for our customers.
They are an industry leading company and part of a global enterprise with locations in the UK, Europe and America.
If you want an opportunity to fulfil your personal and professional aspirations, and share their commitment to excellence and customer service, then your future career is with this outstanding company.
They have a Warehouse Operator - Stores vacancy available within their very successful, dynamic and very experienced Warehouse Team.
(For this position it is a minimum requirement that you hold a full & current UK drivers licence)
Purpose of job:
To provide a good service to production whilst maintaining high levels of cGMP in all warehouse environments and ensuring that all warehouse activities run smoothly whilst adhering to the life cycle of the warehouse.
They require a hardworking, reliable and positive team player to join their team.
Accountabilities and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for ensuring that all warehouse activities are carried out in line with the requirements set by the Stores Coordinator whilst adhering to the life cycle of the warehouse.
- You will be required to work safely and to a high level of quality at all times in line with the company and departmental standards.
- You will be required to behave responsibly and diligently and conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times.
- You will be required to work to the S, Q, D, C principles of the department as outlined below.
- Operate safely in the area and lead by example. Take care of own health and safety and that of people who may be affected by what you do (or do not do). Co-operate with others on health & safety, and not interfere with, or misuse, anything provided for your own health, safety or welfare.
- Ensure that all warehouse equipment has been checked and is safe and suitable to be used as outlined in warehouse procedures.
- Assist by resolving Warehouse Safety audit findings when necessary.
- Support with the control of all vehicle movements within the surrounding areas.
- You will also be required to assist with resolving any chemical spills on site in line with COSHH
- Ensure that all materials are located accurately - both physically and on our internal ERP system
- Be responsible for ensuring that any defect in material is highlighted to your line manager for assessment.
- Ensure that all passed material is located into approved stock locations within 48 hours of them being approved for use by the Warehouse Quality Control Team
- Previous stores / warehouse experience
- Experience in FMCG, highly regulated environment or similar (Desirable, but not essential)
- Full driving license
- Valid FLT Licence (would be advantageous, but not essential)
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Able to work accurately with good attention to detail
This is an opportunity not to be missed, so click on that 'APPLY' button below.
Alternatively, please send you CV to michael . goodwin @ centricrecruitment .co . uk
Still unsure? Then call Mike Goodwin on 02921 678736 for an informal and confidential chat.