Excellent Benefits +£3,000 Shift Allowance
4 months ago
Warehouse Operator - Goods Inwards
(Extremely competitive salary & an Outstanding Benefits Package)
Due to continued expansion and success, our client is looking to grow all their legal teams & departments.
They have a Warehouse Operator - Goods Inwards vacancy available within their very successful, dynamic and very experienced Warehouse Team.
(For this position it is a minimum requirement that you hold a full & current UK drivers licence)
My clients is an integrated full-service provider and a trusted partner to leading companies in the global healthcare industry. They offer unparalleled expertise and experience in taking compounds from the earliest stages of development through to commercial launch, delivering speed to market and commercial success for our customers.
They are an industry leading company and part of a global enterprise with locations in the UK, Europe and America.
If you want an opportunity to fulfil your personal and professional aspirations, and share their commitment to excellence and customer service, then your future career is with this outstanding company.
Purpose of job:
Reporting directly to the Goods Inwards Coordinator you will facilitate the incoming receipt process for all Company owned and Customer owned materials into the Brecon Road site. To offload vehicles, check delivery documentation and prepare materials for JD Edwards system entry and Quality Control assessment.
Accountabilities and responsibilities:
- You will make sure that all material is received on site in line with the company's procedures regarding GDP and GMP principles whilst working to priorities as set out in the weekly plan.
- You will make sure that all visual matrix boards and trackers are managed and kept up to date at all times.
- You will report and highlight any overdue material that has the potential to impact on the packaging schedule. This will be done both verbally and/or using shift handover.
- You will be required to work safely and to a high level of quality at all times in line with the company and departmental standards.
- You will be required to work to the S, Q, D,C principles of the department as outlined below.
- For this position it is a minimum requirement that you hold a full & current UK drivers licence.
- Assist the Goods Inwards Coordinator in implementing CI projects within the warehouse.
- Ensure that all internal SOP's are followed at all times by yourself and others.
- Be responsible for ensuring that any defect in material or the delivery process is captured and documented through the raising of UK external exceptions (SCARS)
- Ensure that all incoming materials are arranged -with booking references- in line with business demands whilst enforcing the 72-hour booking window.
- Work closely with the Warehouse Quality Control Team to ensure that all incoming materials are processed within an agreed timeframe, helping where necessary to resolve any issues regarding material quality or paperwork discrepancies.
- Experience in Warehouse and Freight Haulage operations including specific handling and storage constraints associated with the Pharmaceutical products.
- Competent in the use of all Microsoft system process's (JDE (ERP) Process's preferable).
- Knowledge of Supply Chain operations and Freight Forwarding process's.
- A good level of computer skills is required.
- Able to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
This is an opportunity not to be missed, so click on that 'APPLY' button below.
Alternatively, please send you CV to michael . goodwin @ centricrecruitment .co . uk
Still unsure? Then call Mike Goodwin on 02921 678736 for an informal and confidential chat.