2 months ago
Our client is looking for Warehouse Operator's on a temporary to permanent basis.
We are recruiting for rotating days/afternoon shifts and regular night shifts.
(For this position it is a minimum requirement that you hold a full & current UK drivers licence)
Accountability and responsibilities:
* You will make sure that all material is received on site in line with the company's procedures regarding GDP and GMP principles whilst working to priorities as set out in the weekly plan.
* You will make sure that all visual matrix boards and trackers are managed and kept up to date at all times.
* You will report and highlight any overdue material that has the potential to impact on the packaging schedule. This will be done both verbally and/or using shift handover.
* You will be required to work safely and to a high level of quality at all times in line with the company and departmental standards.
* You will be required to work to the S, Q, D,C principles of the department as outlined below.
* For this position it is a minimum requirement that you hold a full & current UK drivers licence.
* Assist the Goods Inwards Coordinator in implementing CI projects within the warehouse.
* Ensure that all internal SOP's are followed at all times by yourself and others.
* Be responsible for ensuring that any defect in material or the delivery process is captured and documented through the raising of UK external exceptions (SCARS)
* Ensure that all incoming materials are arranged -with booking references- in line with business demands whilst enforcing the 72-hour booking window.
* Work closely with the Warehouse Quality Control Team to ensure that all incoming materials are processed within an agreed timeframe, helping where necessary to resolve any issues regarding material quality or paperwork discrepancies.
* Experience in Warehouse and Freight Haulage operations including specific handling and storage constraints associated with the Pharmaceutical products.
* Competent in the use of all Microsoft system process's (JDE (ERP) Process's preferable).
* Knowledge of Supply Chain operations and Freight Forwarding process's.
* A good level of computer skills is required.
* Able to communicate in a clear and concise manner.