£7.38 - £7.83 per hour
6 months ago
Role Description To provide warehouse support to the distribution and returns of magazines. This includes the sorting, packing and return of goods in a timely and accurate fashion to increase retailer satisfaction and reduce claims.
This is a role for people, willing to move up within the company and develop themselves for their own development
Supporting all aspects of the effective day to day warehouse operation including the sorting, packing and returns including the following:
- Counting product from pack note, speedily and accurately to meet customer needs.
- Scanning returns (attention to detail needed)
- Checking, unloading and processing items
- Ensuring a high standard of good housekeeping, Health & Safety, cleanliness and security.
- Achieving targets
- Retaining supplements
- Ensuring all standard operating practices are adhered to.
Working hours vary but are day shifts Monday - Friday, it is possible we may be able to offer you up to 35 hours per week. However, we are also looking for staff to work occasional shifts at short notice.
There are also permanent positions available to those who work hard and prove willingness throughout the temporary period.