£26000 - £28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are recruiting for a highly experienced Warehouse Manager to join a busy team with a leading freight and logistics client. You must have a minimum of 8 years' warehousing experience to manage and supervise daily operations. You will extensive knowledge of ISO requirements and customs warehouse compliance. Product knowledge is key and understanding space and processes essential.
Salary £26,000 - £28,000 DOE
Supervising and Overseeing
* The unloading / loading of vehicles, receiving and locating stock, pick pack, labelling and dispatching in accordance with set requirements of each customer, mode and compliance with rules and regulations
* Control of all goods received, recorded, handled and despatched throughout the warehouse and transport system, with special emphasis to Customs Warehouse compliance and accurate labelling/location of all goods
* Compliance with all ISO, company and legal requirements with special attention to aviation and premises security - health and safety requirements
* Strict compliance with customer service and quality requirements, customer and internal KPI requirements
* Full compliance with warehouse and forecourt image.
* Strong customer facing skills
* Understanding of costs and sales
* IT Literate
* 8 years professional warehouse experience
* Ideally Aviation Security Training
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team.