Up to £8.00 per hour
2 months ago
Centric Recruitment's client is looking for a temporary ongoing Warehouse Administrator.
You will be responsible for the administration duties of all production/warehouse activities.
Duties & Responsibilities will include but not limited to;
1. Dispatching of all materials to customers and suppliers ensuring that all the paperwork is correct.
2. Ensuring that we have a POD after the delivery has been completed
3. Dispatching all deliveries via external courier.
4. Ensuring that all paperwork is filed correctly and is easily accessible
5. Ensure that the Health & Safety requirements of the Company are met at all times. Identifying any potential safety issues.
6. Any other duties that may be required
Skills & Specification
Must be computer literate
Previous experience of working in a warehouse environment is essential
SAGE experience would be an advantage
Working hours will be 12:00 midday - 8pm, Monday - Friday.
You will work on a temporary ongoing basis.
This position is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with great career opportunities.