£8 - £10 per hour
3 months ago
Our client in Cardiff looking for a Day Administrator to work in their busy transport office.
* Debriefing drivers
* Scanning delivery paperwork
* Data entry
* Communicating via phone with drivers, other depots and customers
* Rescheduling deliveries
* Composing emails and answering queries
* Managing the returns areas
* Sending various reports daily
* Any additional tasks set by the on-shift supervisor/FLM
The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail and the ability to work on their own initiative. Previous administration experience is necessary and transport admin knowledge would be beneficial.
In return the company can offer:
* Fast-paced and friendly working environment
* Established food manufacturer
* Close to Cardiff with nearby public transport links
* Free on-site parking
* Rewards schemes
* Many training opportunities
* Opportunities to progress throughout the business
This is a temporary to permanent role for the right candidate and involves some weekend working.