3 months ago
I am recruiting for a Ticket Office Manager to lead and manage a busy ticket office department.
We are looking for an efficient, professional and data focused individual with excellent IT skills to manage the day to day running of the ticket office department and its back office systems.
This role will require an individual with in depth experience of managing systems and databases while also being confident in financial reconciliation.
Previous management experience of a systems based operation is essential for this post.
General duties include:
* Delivering all aspects of the ticketing system to all events.
* Developing the ticketing system to continually provide the best ticketing solutions to the clients.
* Overall management of the sale and reconciliation of annual & daily ticket sales..
* Overall management, sale and reconciliation of any concert or third party events held within the ticketing system, liaison with these third parties is vital.
* Management of staff rota's and scheduling of workloads of the ticket office supervisor and cashiers.
* Issuing of floats to the above staff and the regular checking and reconciliation of same.
* Checking and reconciliation of all takings relating to the operation of the ticket office and the reconciliation of same with the Chief Financial Officer.
* To deal with UK wide database and build relationships with external ticketing companies..
* Fulfilling a public relations role as appropriate.
* Attending to correspondence relating to Ticket Office matters including reacting to any complaints.
* Liaising with Ticketmaster (or equivalent) headquarters in relation to system developments, problems, staff training etc.
* Ensuring that an adequate level of ticket stock is maintained and ensuring that all re-ordering is completed in a timely and cost effective manner.
* Proficient IT Skills and extensive knowledge of the processes used for financial reconciliation
* Able to adapt quickly and learn new systems and software packages
* A confident communicator who can take control of a situation and provide leadership to a team
* Able to manage a team and make decisions under pressure
* Have a high level of flexibility
Once you have applied for this role, you are required to complete an equal opportunities survey to allow the club to monitor the diversity of its applicants and ensure we are reaching a broad spectrum of people.
The closing date for this vacancy will be 08th October 2018.
As part of the Company's recruitment and selection process any offers of work involving working in regulated activity with children are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS Disclosure and barred list check (depending on the level of supervision, frequency and nature of contact with children). Appropriate references are also required.