3 months ago
Our client is a global leading provider of integrated engineering and manufacturing services.
Job Summary: To support test engineering activities
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Deploying test solutions for shop floor use
* Identifying, documenting and implementing preventive maintenance tasks
* Writing Test Instructions
* Liaise with customer on technical issues
* Debug of Production failures, customer returns.
* Customer support on and off site.
* Use of Boundary scan. JTAG, XJTAG, Goepel Cascan
* Ideally educated to ONC/HNC in an engineering discipline
* Understanding of analogue, digital and RF test circuits
* Debug of assemblies to component level
* Strong technical knowledge and able to work with all levels of staff
* Past experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
* IT skills including Office, Cad viewers etc
* Familiarity with test orientated languages (Labview, Visual Basic Etc)