£19000 - £21000 per annum
4 months ago
Our client is leading manufacturer within its field. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for Experiences Technical Customer Support Advisors to join their expanding business.
As a Technical Support Advisor, you will report into the Customer Services Manager and sit within a busy After Sales/Service Team. Your duties will include:
* Consistently provide high levels of customer service and technical support to a range of customers via email telephone
* Dealing with inbound customer calls and where possible try and resolve any technical product issues over the phone
* Raising Service Engineer call outs for any queries that you cannot resolve
* Following up on any repairs and ordering parts for Engineers where required
* Including order placing, data input,
* Effective complaint resolution and other customer service and technical related issues. Proactively keeping customers informed of any issues and ensure these are rectified where possible to the customer's satisfaction.
* Working with a comprehensive and thorough understanding of process and procedure.
* Accurate and timely input of customer orders via SAGE
* Management of time to ensure high level of productivity and order throughout
* Understanding of processes and procedures to minimise input error and ensure good customer service is given
* Build effective and lasting customer relationships through the provision of high levels of service delivery, problem resolution and the empathetic management of customer expectations
* Liaise directly with customers on the phone assisting issues.
* Develop high levels of product knowledge to answer questions relating to our bathroom ranges
* Significant date entry experience with high accuracy rate
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure and meet processing deadlines
* Good MS Office skills
* Minimum of 2 years' experience within a Technical Support/Manufacturing environment