Up to £18000 per annum
8 months ago
Job Role: Team Leader
Hours: Full-time role (40 hours) Monday - Sunday 8am - 10pm.
Our client is looking for candidates with a real passion for making a difference in the work place, who thrive on continuously improving the customer experience.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced team leader to join our team on a permanent basis.
Our client strongly prompts positive attitudes and are seeking a motivated and engaging individual to help us run multi-channel helplines for the charity/not for profit sector.
You will be required to provide:
* To ensure adherence to departmental KPI's and SLA's are adhered to at all times.
* To coach, develop and motivate the team and monitor their performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to ensure all personal targets are being achieved in accordance with QMS.
* High level of customer service, assisting with customer enquiries and complaints, whilst also overseeing a team of customer service advisors.
* To undertake 121's, meetings, appraisals and to adhere to HR procedures in accordance with company policy.
* To ensure adequate resource is available to meet customer and contract needs.
* Following the Quality Management System, to improve quality and minimise errors
* Improving performance by raising efficiency
* Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with colleagues
In return we will reward our employees with a permanent contract, a generous annual leave allowance and the chance to achieve a performance-based bonus 3 times a year after you have successfully passed probation. We also have numerous discounts with big name brands through Perkbox which is allocated after probation periods.