£28000 - £300000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Job Title: Supply Chain Co-Ordinator
Permanent Full Time Role
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Our client a global leader in international transport & logistics sector are looking to recruit an experienced Supply Chain Co-Ordinator to join their busy fast paced team.
Must have experience within import/export. To expedite inbound and outbound freight movements. A minimum of 1 years' experience within logistics and accounting - Booking sea and air movements. Raising Invoices and profit reporting and purchase matching.
The Successful Candidate:
* Previous logistics and freight experience essential
* Strong IT skills
* Experienced with Microsoft package
* Ability to work in a team
* Used to working under pressure in a fast-moving environment
* Enthusiastic and self motivated