£25000 - £28000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client, a leading specialist within the food sector is looking to recruit an experienced Stock Controller/Production Analyst to join their successful team based at their site in Newport.
Salary: c £25-28k
Term: Full-time permanent
The successful candidate must:
* Have manufacturing Experience,
* Be confident to hit the ground running in a fast-moving environment,
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel,
* Experience with MRP systems in a food manufacturing environment.
Reporting directly to the Factory Manager key responsibilities of the role include:
* Production run variance
* Labour costs variance
* Month end stock - write off stock/raw materials
* Stock checking - difference/investigation
* Stock valuation
* Product costings
* Order processing
* Delivery notes and logistics
* Manufacturing data inputs
* Experience of Sage Line 50 or Sage Manufacturing an advantage, but not essential.
* Clear understanding of concepts such as stock cut-off for month-end reporting purposes.
* Ability to reconcile stock reports to physical counts, with understanding of how third-party stock holder and goods-in-transit would affect the reconciliation.
The role would ideally suit somebody from the food manufacturing environment, with some financial experience.