15 days ago
Our client is a leading fast-growing contact centre. Due to their very successful growth they are looking for an SQL Developer to join the business.
As an SQL Developer they are looking for you to assist with the implementation of a SQL server and migration of current reporting onto SSRS.
Within this role you will be responsible for the design, documentation and implementation of a new SQL server. This includes performance tuning of databases, implementing new database systems, upgrades and data migration and initial database configuration.
* SQL and Azure Development and Architecture
* Microsoft Business Intelligence (SSIS, Power BI, SSAS, SSRS)
* Database Design & Administration
* SQL Server Performance Tuning
* Understanding information security principles and implications of legislation such as GDPR