£28000 - £36000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
4 months ago
Solicitor/Legal Executive (Clinical Negligence)
(£28,000 - £36,000+/annum & A superb benefits package)
(Choice To Work From Their Cardiff Or Bristol Office)
Due to continued expansion and success, our client is looking to grow all their legal teams & departments.
They have a Solicitor/Legal Executive vacancy available within their Clinical Negligence Team.
Apart from offering the satisfaction of a being part of a successful team and working for a top 100 Legal and award winning firm you will receive a competitive package and the opportunity to develop your career within a supportive and encouraging environment.
Purpose of job:
This innovative, well established and market leaders are currently recruiting for a Solicitor/Legal Executive with solid claimant clinical negligence experience to join their busy Clinical Negligence Department on a full-time basis in either their Bristol or Cardiff office.
Dealing solely with clinical negligence cases you will be responsible for a caseload covering a variety of cases including complex, high value claims both pre and post issue. It is essential you are a fully qualified Solicitor/FILEX or equivalent with experience of working on a clinical negligence litigated caseload.
Accountabilities and responsibilities:
* Manage your own caseload of clinical negligence claims.
- To supervise within the group under the direction of the group leader.
- To participate in team training and marketing activities.
- To participate in the auditing of cases as and when required and to maintain the groups case management procedures.
This is a busy and demanding role and a high standard of performance is expected and you will have.
- The ability to deal sensitively with clients and professionally with experts.
- The ability to be a team player but be able to work alone and with minimal supervisor.
- Sufficiently confident with clinical negligence law and procedures and be able to use your own initiative.
- An enthusiastic and motivated approach to work within clinical negligence.
- Good organisational skills and a pragmatic approach to managing claims.
- Proficient IT and communication skills.
- Strong written & verbal skills are a must have, together with the ability to manage tasks in an assertive, efficient and timely manner.
- A good working knowledge of CPR and the law relating to clinical negligence.
- [Experience in dealing with Legal Expense Insurance, publicly funded and conditional fee agreement arrangements] (would be beneficial, but not essential).
This is an opportunity not to be missed, so click on that 'APPLY' button below.
Alternatively, please send you CV to michael . goodwin @ centricrecruitment .co . uk
Still unsure? Then call Mike Goodwin on 02921 678736 (or 07802 436969 after 5pm) for an informal and confidential chat.