£16000 - £18375 per annum + Generous Share Scheme
9 months ago
Centric Recruitment are currently working in partnership with one of the leading IT and Business Process Services Companies across the globe who are looking for Service Desk Technical Analysts to join their office in Bridgend.
The main duties of a Service Desk Analyst are as follows: -
- To provide front line troubleshooting.
- To talk the client through problem solving process and to follow up to ensure the issues have been resolved.
- Logging calls accurately via bespoke applications
- To support local and Global clients.
- Take control, understand goals and own your performance.
- Identify opportunities for improvement.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Previous experience working on a Service Desk would be an advantage
- IT problem solving is essential
- Trouble shooting
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Applications
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Previous experience of working on a Service Desk
- An understanding of working to SLA's
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- ITIL Awareness
The starting salary will be £16,000 - £18,375,
Benefits include - 25 days holiday leave, plus bank holidays, generous share scheme, flexible retirement plan, private health and dental insurance, childcare vouchers, discount schemes, buy and sell holidays.
You would need to be flexible to work 7.5 hour shifts between 7.00 and 20.00 Monday to Friday