19 days ago
Centric Recruitment currently has a branch network throughout South Wales. As a recruitment specialist, Centric specialise in: - Pharmaceutical & Medical Device, Automotive & Engineering, Warehousing & Logistics, Administration & Finance, Contact Centre, Legal, Construction & Rail.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Permanent Recruitment Consultant to join our permanent division based at our office in Cardiff.
Reporting in to the Permanent Recruitment Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing the candidate/client process from initial enquiry through to placement.
- Responsible for generating new business
- Advertising vacancies
- Resourcing candidates
- Conduct telephone and face to face interviews
- General administration and own diary management
- Liaison with customers
- Building excellent client and candidate relationships
- Reporting on various activity to achieve monthly/weekly KPIs
The successful candidate:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with clients at a senior level
- Confident manner
- The ability to work under pressure
- Clean driving licence and access to a car
- A results orientated person
- Ambitious and passionate about people
- A professional and target driven individual
- A proven track record within a Senior Permanent Recruitment Consultant role.
- Recruitment industry knowledge is essential
- Good negotiating skills
- Numeracy skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
If you believe you have what Centric are looking for please apply to Gemma Atwick or call 02921 678736 for a confidential conversation.