Up to £45000 per annum
6 months ago
Our client a leading specialist within the Logistics Industry is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Healthcare Operator to join their successful team based at their site in London Heathrow.
* Focal point for pharma operational activities to ensure all operational consignment and workloads are managed and processed in full accordance with GDP guidelines / WDA compliance.
* To work with other departments and colleagues to ensure a strong QA culture throughout the business, providing guidance as required. For example: Departmental managers, office and warehouse staff and others as required to ensure both QA regulatory and business requirements are met at all times.
* Ensure that Customer Service is maintained and developed to the highest standards.
* Provide hands on support where required, more so in development of the team and on implementation of new business. Development of a more dedicated team and resource in Healthcare.
* Overseeing all operational activities for Pharma / Healthcare consignments.
* Ensure new customers have the appropriate agreements in place (Technical Agreement).
* Report deviations where required, work with QA and others to close out, writing investigation reports and initiating/following up on corrective and preventative actions as required.
* Support quality related customer complaint investigations and trending activities
* Ensure all staff involved in GDP activities are fully trained in GDP awareness and SOP's in accordance with their roles.
* Prepare and train out SOP's as required
* Ensure tracking and inventory control information is correct.
* Supporting reviews of all shipping related documentation
* To support and maintain Business Continuity Management Plans and Environmental Health and Safety requirements as applicable to the QA Department
* Participating in customer audits
The successful candidate:
* Excellent levels of Customer Service
* Written English of an excellent standard.
* A foreign language would be an advantage, but not a necessity.
* Substantial experience of working with transportation of temperature controlled / pharma shipments
* Knowledge of EU quality related pharmaceutical regulations
* Experience of conducting quality-based investigations and root cause analysis
* Experience of conducting self-inspections
* Understanding of Product Quality Review requirements
* Understanding and experience of Change Control
* Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
* Familiar with use of ICT i.e. word, excel.
* Adherence to timescale management