3 months ago
Our client is an award winning Legal Practice and in the Top 100 Legal Firms.
Due to continued expansion, vacancies have arisen for Residential Conveyancers within the team in Cardiff and Pontypridd.
* You will be required to manage a varied residential conveyancing caseload and provide a comprehensive and professional legal service to all clients ensuring they experience the highest levels of client care
* Use the Firms case management system
* Ensure proper control of work in progress, billing and cash collection
* Be effective in developing new work from existing clients and seek new clients for themselves and others.
* Maintain and nurture an appropriate network of contacts and referrers and endeavour to promote the firm.
* A minimum of 2 years previous experience working in a residential conveyancing department
* Good IT skills
* Progress matters effectively meeting all set deadlines
* Experience of managing a varied caseload
This position is the ideal opportunity for a fee earner wishing to further progress their career in residential property.