£28000 - £35000 per annum
6 months ago
Our client is seeking an experienced Residential Property Solicitor/FCILEx to join their Residential Property department, based in Bristol.
This is a varied and challenging role, running a residential caseload with a team of assistants. It is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Residential Property Solicitor/FCILEx who is looking to develop their career.
The role would involve managing a varied residential property caseload, including purchases, sales, leases and re-mortgages, working with a range of clients. You will work closely with a small team of residential property case handlers and assistants.
* Extensive experience of managing a residential property caseload including purchases, sales, right to buy, leases, re-mortgages and working with a range of clients including developers and investors
* Strong technical skills and knowledge
* Excellent problem solving, organisational and verbal/written communication skills
* Experienced in working in a team environment
* Competent at using a case management system
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and targets
* Fully IT literate
* Fully qualified solicitor/FCILEx