Birmingham, West Midlands
£42000 - £50000 per annum
7 months ago
Our client is a leader within the Fashion World and one of the UK's fastest growing retailers. Due to recent successes and growth they are looking for a Regional Manager to join their team based in Birmingham.
To manage and support specific stores in the region to achieve Company objectives by empowering Store Managers, promoting a customer focus culture to all colleagues which will assist to maximise sales and profit performance. This is a field-based role based around the midlands.
We are looking for applicants with at least 2 years experience in a value-based fashion environment
* Take the initiative of self-development and establishing an environment for the development of staff
* Act as a link in the chain of communication between the Store Teams and Central Support Centre
* Take a leading role in setting business objectives and budgets as well as agreeing with Store Manager plans and strategies to achieve the same.
The Successful Candidate:
* Experience as a retail multi-site manager
* A strong people management focus
* Be highly commercial
* Be able to demonstrate previous success
* Be flexible to adapt to the needs of the business
Salary negotiable depending on experience, other benefits include:
* Staff discounts
* Pension scheme
* 28 days paid holiday
The company provides on-going training and development with the opportunity to progress
Candidates must be fully flexible, weekend working is required.