Up to £14.79 per hour
about 1 month ago
CLOSING DATE 19.4.18
Recruitment Consultants are responsible for successfully filling vacancies, often to tight timescales, across a designated area of the organisation.
Some of the activities you'll do to achieve this will be:
*Partnering with stakeholders and line managers to understand and challenge requirements and put in place practical steps as necessary to recruit on time and to quality.
* Collaborating with colleagues across the business and the Government Statistical Service to successfully deliver and continually improve recruitment plans.
* Understand how to proactively source candidates across your portfolio of roles. You'll understand the skills you are looking for and will be able to reach hard to find talent and appreciate what the labour market looks like. To do this, you'll use advanced social media alongside marketing resources and tools to find the best candidates.
* Leverage technology and data (including Applicant Tracking and Customer Relationship Management Systems) to maximise candidate quality and personal productivity (including all recruitment related administration required to deliver within the Civil Service). Data sources could include but are not limited to: The organisation establishment lists, financial data, data analysis based upon previous recruitment campaigns or market data.
* Maximise candidate quality and personal productivity by managing all recruitment related administration to ensure efficient on-boarding of candidates.
* A thorough knowledge and demonstrable experience of the recruitment life-cycle from identifying requirements, negotiating recruitment plans, sourcing talent and converting candidates to employees.
* Understanding of the market in which you're operating and the skills to shift and develop as it does. You'll be acknowledged as an expert for recruitment in your area, by understanding the skills and knowledge your candidates will require.
* Strong negotiation and presentation skills together with resilience to work successfully with a range of stakeholders.
* Strong experience of managing all recruitment related administration, delegating where possible but retaining accountability for your area of the organisation.
*Use of appropriate technology to deliver results including keeping abreast of new and innovative developments in the field of recruitment.
* Have a working knowledge of an Applicant Tracking System.
* Successful track record of utilising a variety of social media to attract and recruit into an organisation.
* Have some background in selection and assessment such as understanding the main strengths and weakness of a variety of selection techniques such as interviews, assessment centres or psychometric tests.
* Have an understanding of advanced search techniques including Boolean.