£9.62 - £11.54 per hour
about 2 months ago
The client based in Swansea are a leading manufacturing company.
They currently seek a recruitment administrator/officer for a 2-month position to help assist with the completion of a current period of recruitment growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for locating, recruiting and interviewing potential candidates. The job will comprise of many sub-responsibilities such as communicating with hiring managers and developing an understanding of what skills are required. Other day to day tasks such as, like updating databases, contracts and spreadsheets.
Day to day tasks include but not limited to: -
* Handling enquiries
* Maintaining administrative systems
* CV sifting and processing
* Arranging assessments
* Formatting documentation
* Pre-selecting candidates
* Advertising positions
* Attending meetings
* Assisting managers
* Arranging interviews, feedback and responses
Skills required: -
* Communicating effectively
* Managing administrative duties
* Being self-motivated and efficient
* Being analytical
* Working with complex information
* Being amicable and respectful
* Being thorough and forward thinking