4 months ago
Centric Recruitment's client is looking for a Quality Systems QA to join their team within the next few weeks to cover a 12 month maternity period.
Managing all aspects of the QA systems to ensure policies, procedures, control sheets and work instructions are created, updated, controlled and trained to all relevant business colleagues for effective implementation.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES:
- Review and development of the QA Manual, Procedures, Policies, Control Sheets and Work Instructions in line with the Technical Managers Vision, Quality Mangers, and business needs.
- Maintain and develop the format of manufacturing Product Manuals/ QAS's, updating and improving visual standards and reference information (QAS's). To include the creation and maintenance of a central technical database referencing essential product information. Communicate updates to the technical and operations team.
- Aid, review and update the site HACCP ensuring updates emanating from all HACCP reviews are recorded and relevant documentation updated for approval.
- Compiling KPI data and passing to the technical & operations team for action.
- Management of customer barcoding allocation as and when required.
- Training inductions, CCP's, areas relevant to execution of the QA Manual.
- Developing and carrying out training sessions pertinent to the QA Manual, Allergen Management and HACCP, to ensure full understanding by all relevant associates.
- To update all technical systems against any customer policies, systems and BRC & AIB updates. Compiling the gap analysis for all sites to show compliance.
- To be a main player in site audits and liaising with all departments aiding participation.
- Maintenance and training of the Allergen Management Program to ensure any changes in the business are accounted for and full understanding to all relevant associates.
- Ad hoc projects / duties in line with Business needs.
DRIVE COLLEAGUE PERFORMANCE
- Tell associates how they're doing- with timely, ongoing, fair and accurate feedback
- Go positive about the individual- emphasise strengths and accomplishments with balanced suggestions for improvement
- Clarify what's expected - so associates know what they are accountable for and why it matters
- Focus on "fit" - choose assignments and roles that link associate strengths to organizational needs
- Coach for solutions - helping associates execute in the face of day-to-day challenges
- DRIVE COLLEAGUE ENGAGEMENT
- Go positive - about the organisation. Focus on what's positive with a balanced realism about our challenges
- Communicate the big picture - help associates connect their work to what's important for Rich's and our customers
- Create the environment - that fosters open communication, flexibility, innovation and risk taking within the team
- Assemble "the best"- create the magic of highly talented associates working together
- Commit to our Colleagues - be serious about their development
- Self starter and team player
- Analytical approach
- Excellent PC skills - literate in Microsoft office packages
- Excellent administration skills
- Accurate and highly organised with attention to detail
- Flexibility to accommodate short term business requirements, customer visits/audits etc
- Confident communication and situation management
Experience, skills and knowledge will include:
- Applied knowledge of Quality Assurance principles and GMP
- Awareness of BRC Food Manufacturing Standard
- Awareness of AIB, and Retailer Standards/Policies
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy
- Trained in HACCP
- Trained in Internal Audit principles
- Trained in Online Customer Systems
- Train the Trainer
- Effective Communication and Influencing Skills
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT:
Employees must take all reasonable care for their own health & safety and that of others who may be affected by their actions and act with due consideration for the environment. In doing so, employees must bring to attention of management any unsafe practices or conditions that may impact the safety of people or the environment, and to actively promote and comply with Health, Safety and Environmental rules.