Up to £15.38 per hour
8 months ago
Centric Recruitment has an immediate requirement for an experienced Quality, H&S And Environmental Manager. Working for a market leading manufacturer the ideal candidate will have experience of supporting local, national and international customers (internal and external).
With a particular interest in applicants that have worked in highly regulated industries, our client requires candidates to have:
- NEBOSH Diploma
- IRCA internal or lead auditing experience
- Detailed knowledge of standards relating to the quality, environmental, safety and operational aspects of a business, including: ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Knowledge of best practice with regards to safety in the chemical industry
- Responsible for ensuring total compliance with all legal, customer and company policies
- Maintain and drive a safety and environmentally aware culture within the business
- To be the primary / competent person for H&S matters relating to the site at which the candidate will be based
- Deliver a robust programme for proactive onsite inspections to check, challenge, support and mentor supervisors in the delivery of safe working practices.
- Lead monthly meetings with all employee representatives and ensure all issues raised are followed up and completed.
- Liaise with all external bodies including HSE, Natural Resources Wales, Fire Officers etc
If you feel you satisfy the above criteria and you would be interested in discussing the role in greater detail, apply today.