Up to £17000 per annum
4 months ago
Our client a successful and thriving lettings estate agency are seeking a focused and experienced administrator to work as a property manager/maintenance coordinator on a permanent, full time basis at their site in Newport.
* Managing and completing inventories/inspection/check out reports on properties
* Prepare correspondence, reports of inspections, and recommendations for required actions
* Deal with any property maintenance & management issues, liaising with both landlord, tenant and contractors
* Managing Annual Gas Safety inspections and Legionella reports ensuring compliance with all relevant Health and Safety requirements.
* Answering and directing general enquiries to include booking viewings and tenant and landlord updates
* Excellent communicator - need someone who is happy to speak to people and make conversation
* Loyal person, who has a confident approach
* You will need to be a problem solver with a get up and go attitude, be good at dealing with both clients and tenants and be well presented.
* Confidential individual
* Flexible approach
* Strong IT skills
* Highly organised and efficient with day to day work
* Due to the nature of the role candidates must have a full UK driving license and access to a vehicle.
Ideally candidates should have a minimum of 1 years' experience working within property management - This is not essential if you are a strong, motivated applicant who is able to learn quickly.
£15,000 - £17,000 per annum, OTE
Full Time - Permanent