Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot
Up to £8.00 per hour
5 months ago
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT ROLE.
General Purpose of Role:
Reporting directly to the production planner assisting with the timely delivery of materials to the line,
ensuring that the day to day responsibilities of the department are completed to the required standard.
* Order processing - MRP and purchase requisition
* Scheduling production
* Ensuring sufficient capacity and materials are available for timely completion of work
* Booking in goods
* Stock checks
* Daily admin - Order acknowledgements
* Raising returns notes for faulty materials
* Monitoring and maintaining min/max levels of stock
* Working closely with the other internal departments
* Assisting with departmental reporting
* Reacting to any changes in customer demand
* Identifying improvement opportunities
* Assisting with departmental projects
Previous Work Experience:
Specific Knowledge / Skills Competence:
Good computer literacy Essential - Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
Advanced excel experience - create and analyse pivot tables
Good team player.
Reactive / fast thinker.