£7.83 - £9.42 per hour
3 months ago
Job Title: Production Operative
Work Hours: (Days from 6am to 6pm) and (Nights from 6pm to 6am)
Contract: Temporary Ongoing
Rate of Pay: £7.38 to £9.42
If you would like the opportunity to become a Production Operative within a manufacturing company in Cardiff, read on.
You will be undertaking an important role within the business, so we are looking for people that are proactive, reliable, have good attention to detail and enjoys working in teams.
Purpose of the Role
The role will be working in our bakery ensuring that standards around food safety and health and safety are met at all times.
Some of the Role Key Accountabilities (including but not limited to) are:
- Responsible for packing specified products that come off the line.
- Making sure that all products meet the quality standards
- Work closely with a team of other operators to make sure the best cake is made
- To always identify where improvements on the line can be made
- Ensure that the line is clean and tidy at all times
- Demonstrate safe behaviours at all times in a very fast paced and busy environment
- Whilst no previous experience of working in a bakery is necessary, experience of working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment is desirable
- You must be able to work as part of a team as that is key to the success of the line
- You must have good work ethic and be reliable
- Have excellent communication and social skills, that gets on well with people
- Have pride in your work and add value to the company
- Food hygiene level 2 certificate
Please call 02921 678730 for further details