2 months ago
Centric Recruitments client is looking for Production Operator's to start in mid September.
We have positions available for regular nightshifts.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for;
* Carrying out packaging operations as instructed.
* Ensuring you are suitably dressed, in accordance with the Company dress code, and that any protective clothing provided by the Company is correctly worn.
* Maintaining the immediate work area in a clean and tidy condition at all times.
* The Production Operator is responsible and accountable for the quality of the task or process that they are performing.
* Understand QC role, in process checks (IPCs) and challenges. The Production Operator should be prepared to carry out IPCs and challenges if appropriately trained to do so.
* Make best use of training offered to improve job knowledge and seek support for areas on which training is required (i.e. Company procedures).
* Carrying out other reasonable duties at the request of Line Leader or Production Supervisor (which may include secondment to another Department) for which relevant training has been provided.
* Interpret randomisations, label text and study design to ensure accurate and blinded packaging.
* Carry out any other reasonable request.
It is desirable that you have experience within production or clean room and that you have access to your own transport due to the location of the premises in Hay-On-Wye.