2 months ago
Centric's client based in Caerphilly are looking to employ production operatives on a temporary to permanent basis.
There are four different roles available within the production area.
Assembly - Shifts will be , Days , nights and afternoons
Sewing - Shifts will be , Days , nights and afternoons
CNC/ Foam - shifts will be , Days , nights and afternoons
Dispatch - Shifts will be Days regular
* Previous production experience preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
* Ability to use different production equipment - e.g. industrial welding / sewing machines.
* Screen printing experience preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
* General Packing and despatching skills preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
* Good attention to detail.
* General workshop knowledge
* Flexible approach to working conditions and working environment change.
* Ability to work on own initiative.
* Effective team worker.
* To cut fabric to required specifications using the handheld fabric cutter and Auto Track Cutting System.
* Lay large quantities of fabric to meet the companies demand.
* To print products to a high standard in line with company branding and customer requirements using the printing equipment provided.
* To be able to mix ink to set guidelines.
* To be able to manipulate patterns.
* To sew using the industrial sewing machine all stitched products
* To use High Frequency Welding Machines for all welded products.
* Must be able to use the band saw to cut foam to required sizes, full training will be given.
* Must be competent at working a band saw for cutting products to the correct size, but full training will be given.
* To be able to use small hand tools to build and test products.
* Checking stock levels on a regular basis.
* To be able to select the relevant product to be despatched to the customer
* Required to record relevant information relating to products.
* All work to comply with company quality standards.
* Maintaining a clean and tidy workshop and working in a way to ensure all Company Health and Safety procedures are adhered to.
* To provide support to other workshop/production roles.
* To maintain and service equipment to the agreed standard.
* Ensure any PPE supplied for use in carrying out your duties is used as instructed.
* Maintain a professional attitude when dealing with all customer visits.
* Agree to undertake all training offered that is necessary to maintain the skills required for this role.
* To contribute to the promotion and implementation of clear equality and diversity opportunity and objectives in line with DHS equal opportunity policy.
* Work in a safe manner and have a proactive approach to all Health & Safety and environmental issues.
* Flexible attitude to work additional hours to ensure deadlines are met.
* Adapt / adopt new methods of working and/or new technology the Company introduces and undergo training as the Company directs.
If you feel you would be suitable for any of the above roles please submit your CV or call Rebecca on 01443 801580