£3221139 - £3482312 per annum + Dependent on Experience
10 months ago
Our client is a leading manufacturer within its field. Due to their continued growth they are looking to appoint a Product Costing Engineer.
As a Product Costing Engineer, you will work to tight deadlines in a fast-moving environment, communicating widely to gather information from across the company and compiling that information into complex cost models combining speed with the utmost attention to detail and accuracy. Duties will include:
* Creation of detailed product cost models and profitability analysis to support customer quotation activities and to monitor product profitability through project development phase through to the end of product life.
* Cost model creation to support new business request for quote (RFQ) activity.
* Creating, maintaining and reporting of new product cost and profit to support Global and Regional project milestones.
* Profitability analysis of current products and regular reporting of status and concerns.
* Regularly review & manage product intercompany transfer pricing in line with global cost management rules.
* Actively support cost reduction activities.
* Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
* Preferably with product costing experience.
* Broad awareness of manufacturing processes and associated cost drivers.
* Highest level of numeracy with strong business awareness.
* A strong team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
* Excellent communication skills and an ability to deliver against tight deadlines.
* IT literate with expert knowledge of Microsoft office, especially Excel.
* Flexibility and a willingness to travel to support business demands across Europe and to overseas bases.