3 months ago
They are currently recruiting for 3 x temporary polisher/finishers, who would require the following skills: -
* Performs one or more repetitive jobs, assembling or sub-assembling material components.
* To report activities and progress to Machine Shop Supervisor as appropriate.
* Operate machineries and assemble components to create sub-assemblies, working to a high level of detail.
* Ensuring assembly times and production priorities are achieved.
* To work with the minimum of supervision using the best practices to manufacture items for sales/projects.
* Ensure to maintain cleanliness of assigned work floor and equipment.
* Carry out any other tasks to assist with the company operation or profitability as required by the Managing Director.
Hours of work
Normal hours of work would be 08:00 to 16:30 from Monday to Thursday, and 08:00 to 15:15 on Friday (the standard working week is 38.75 hours). Breaks include 30 minutes for lunch which is unpaid and two paid 15 minute breaks for tea/coffee, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
The right candidates would have the possibility of being taken onto a permanent basis.
Please apply with your CV