Up to £25000 per annum
29 days ago
Our client is a leading Legal Firm. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a Payroll Officer to join the business.
As a Payroll Officer you will be responsible for the following:
* Accurate processing of a monthly payroll for over 700 employees
* Making RTI submissions.
* Administer the pension and salary sacrifice schemes.
* Ensure that the system is updated to meet statutory requirements and that its use is further developed.
The payroll function sits within the HR team and the successful candidate will also carry out HR tasks such as interviews and maternity/ paternity/parental leave meetings as well as contributing to projects and responding to payroll queries.
* Experienced payroll processors with an understanding of the statutory requirements in relation to tax and pensions etc.
* An interest in systems is also required; experience of using iTrent would be a distinct advantage.
* An understanding of HR is also required coupled with excellent communication and accuracy skills.
* A proactive enthusiastic approach is required as is the ability to quickly build working relationships with employees and management.