£30000 - £35000 per annum
9 months ago
Role: Partnerships Manager
Location: Cardiff - CF11
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Mondays to Fridays 9am to 5.30pm.
Basic salary: £30-35k per annum dependent on experience.
Our client has a fantastic opportunity to manage the Insurance arm of their Partnerships function within an entrepreneurial business with a growing brand in the UK.
The company operates some of the UK's leading price comparison sites for Health Insurance, Income Protection, Critical Illness and Life Insurance with significant innovations and USPs through their world-leading software. They have partnerships with some of the UK's leading household aggregators including Confused.com, Money.co.uk, GoCompare, and uSwitch with whom they work closely.
This is the ideal role for an experienced Product Development/Insurance/Broker Manager to be responsible for managing strong working relationships with their insurance providers, in the interests of profitable long-term business. With a successful track record, preferably in insurance or financial services.
Reporting to the Head of Partnerships, you will manage and develop existing and new partner relationships and be the key point of contact with the providers of their products.
Responsibilities and Duties -
* Work to promote the strongest awareness and positive perceptions of the company to the highest level within provider organisations.
* Conduct periodic account reviews with senior representatives of providers.
* Work with our Head of Sales and Team Leaders to plan and arrange training visits from provider representatives.
* Participate in the establishment and maintenance of the operational processes employed by the company to organise the end to end sales process of its products.
* Help negotiate the best commercial terms with the providers.
* Consistently demonstrate a sound understanding of how the TCF principles impact their role, and within the wider Group context including constantly reviewing or raising opportunities to enhance or improve the company's policies and service.
* Ensure that all provider relationships are covered by appropriate terms of business agreements that do not conflict with strategic objectives, are compliant with regulatory rules and principles and do not create any significant risks for the company.
* Be the product expert within the company and available to advise staff internally about products, particularly around complex aspects of products.
* Conduct regular price competitiveness analysis against competitors and peer companies to ensure that we are pricing products competitively and profitably.
* Monitor lapse and cancellation rates by provider and act to minimise these rates.
* Train Team Leaders to be able to provide training to other staff on the products.
* Execute in depth analysis of performance metrics relating to the company's performance in selling & servicing each providers' products and report the findings to the Managing Director and other key stakeholders with KPIs. Analysis to include benchmarking internally against other products and against peer company's' performance.
* Establish strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders including but not limited to Sales, Sales Support, Marketing, Business Development, Software & IT, Finance and Compliance.
* Work with Marketing, Business Development and Software Development to ensure that products are correctly represented on our internal systems and on our public facing comparison sites.
* Identify new business development opportunities for the company and promote these internally to relevant stakeholders.
* Be involved in ensuring regulatory compliance in the Company's selling and support processes, with a focus on product specific areas.
* To constantly display and encourage company values of
You will need
* Industry Knowledge in relation to competitor's terms of products and service offerings, pricing, marketing strategies etc.
* Strong business acumen.
* Effective interpersonal and influencing skills required together with good organisation and the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business.
* Ability to work under pressure and to a very high-quality standard.
* Personable, with a collaborative leadership style, calm and collective under pressure.
* A clear focus on issues and the ability to be persuasive and influential.
* Be decisive and business savvy with the ability to demonstrate solid problem solving, decision-making and analytical capabilities.
In return, you will get the opportunity to join an established and financially robust business, with an excellent reputation within their industry.
Benefits & Perks: 34 days holiday per year (inclusive of bank holidays), Full ongoing training will be provided, Good location with excellent transport links, A hard working but fun and lively atmosphere with opportunities to develop within the business, Income Protection, Private Medical Insurance, Pension Scheme, Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Package.