Up to £8.00 per hour
8 months ago
Our client a leading specialist within the food sector is looking to recruit a Part Time Technical Assistant to join their successful team based at their site in Pontypool.
To provide comprehensive and pro-active management and leadership, ensuring the delivery of production targets, delivery of customer quality expectations, food hygiene, cost parameters and legal obligations are met.
* To help maintain and review current internal audit system and look for ways to improve the system.
* To help prepare monthly reports
* Assist in the close out of quality issues or customer complaints, internal defects
* To ensure weekly complaints data is up to date and trended
* Complete Glass and Plastic audits to schedule and action of any issues that arise from the audit
* Logging and actioning NCR's
* Filing and checking process paperwork
* Creating and maintaining QAS's
* Knowledge of metal detection
* Auditing and filing factory paperwork.
* Supporting technical team with administration and archiving.
* Supporting customer audits
The successful candidate:
* Have a proven track record working within Food manufacturing in a similar role
* Good administrative skills
* Good computer skills with excel spread sheets and word documents
* Knowledge of HACCP (Minimum level 2)
* Level 2 food hygiene