£24000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Role: Outbound Sales Training and Development Consultant
Location: Newport (with travel to Swindon)
Salary: Up to £24-£30k
Term: Permanent - 40 hours per week
Our client is an established outsource centre with major growth plans over the next 12 months. We are helping them to source an experienced Outbound Sales Training and Development Consultant to support their continuous improvement strategy by designing and delivering corporate and campaign training packages, aligned to the training cycle and identify coaching and development opportunities to drive improvements for their business and clients.
The successful candidate will ensure all training is aligned with business objectives and the customers' requirements. Design and deliver new training and development interventions aligned with their Business Plan.Take responsibility for own approach to self-learning which ensures own specialist knowledge of sales channels, business process, performance, sales skills, competitor activity and customer experience skills are continually kept up to date and accurately reflect the business focus and goals
Work with all business areas to identify training and development needs and to design appropriate learning solutions to meet those needs
- Design and deliver training interventions as and when required, including behavioural/soft skills training for colleague and management aligned to reflect FCA & TCF policy
- Develop ad-hoc training solutions to meet evolving business needs e.g. initiatives, systems or product training
- To effectively evaluate all learning programmes for commercial, learning and business benefits.
- Review, update and improve existing training materials in line with industry best practice
- Research and introduce new training tools exploiting technology to maximum advantage which supports a blended approach to learning
- Actively take responsibility for day to day decisions relating to enhancement of colleague development
- Using own initiative to assist in identifying areas requiring additional support, providing coaching and training solutions
- Take responsibility for own approach to self-learning which ensures own specialist knowledge of sales channels, business process, performance, sales skills, competitor activity and customer experience skills are continually kept up to date and accurately reflect the business focus and goals.
- Aligned with the business approach to FCA & TCF though regular self-discovery including call listening / observations
- Outgoing/confident individual with a 'can do' attitude and a passion and understanding of 'how people learn.
- Coaching experience, proven ability to deliver feedback through mentoring/coaching in a positive, enthusiastic and constructive manner is essential.
- Outstanding outbound sales skills with a passion to contribute to delivering the best possible service.
- Experience of delivering/facilitating training within a sales regulated environment.
- Excellent organisational skills including time management with willingness to accept ownership and accountability of work.
- Must ensure all outputs are completed with accuracy and attention to detail, whilst working quickly and accurately to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to work effectively and interact with colleagues across all business areas whilst having a strong Business and operational understanding.
- Tolerance of ambiguity, resilience and patience
- to work within a pressured environment with a positive attitude whilst being a self-starter with
- drive and desire to make an impact upon the business.
- Ability to work in isolation within an office based environment
- Proven track record in acting as a role model
- within existing team
- In-depth knowledge and experience of the training cycle, project management and MS Office software literate
Need to exhibit behaviours consistent with core values:
- Always striving to be the best
- Treating everyone fairly
- Positive can do attitude
- Every day, every contact, even better
- Customer centricity
- Positive working attitude
- Driven to achieve targets