£18000 - £20000 per annum
16 days ago
Role: Customer Sales Advisor
Salary: £18,000 rising to £20,000 (plus commission and benefits)
**JOIN AN ESTABLISHED COMPANY WITH FURTHER EXPANSION PLANS**
Hours: Between 11am and 8pm (40-hour week)
Centric Recruitment have exciting opportunities for Customer Sales Advisors to work with our Client - Carpeo. They are further expanding their new operation in Newport and are looking for dynamic and target driven people with a passion for sales. You will be part of a prestigious business with a chance to succeed as the company grows. The rewards are impressive for the right person!
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL NEED TO PASS A BASIC DISCLOSURE SCOTLAND CHECK.
START DATE 08/05/18
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of the Customer Sales Advisors is to promote the full range of our client's services to prospective customers which will carry a large degree of engagement. You will be liaising with existing and prospective customers via outbound calling, web chat and email to encourage customers to switch energy suppliers. You will need to be self-motivated, lively and determined with an enthusiasm for building rapport with customers. This will enable you to attract new business and generate leads for future business.
* Effectively engage with members and positively promote services versus competitors
* Sharing excellent product knowledge and having an awareness of competitor offers.
* Achievement of set sales per hour and revenue targets
* Achievement of expected data capture such as email, telephone numbers, opting in, date of birth, preferred collection date, insurance dates and any other details.
* Achievement of all objectives set in coaching, quarterly reviews or feedback sessions to improve performance, knowledge and skills.
* Demonstration of compliance on all calls to meet set compliance & regulatory requirements.
* Follow the correct complaint and call retrieval escalation process.
* Escalating any potential issues/risks to a Manager or Local Compliance Champion
Skills and Knowledge Required:
Previous experience in a sales focused role.
Excellent listening and communication skills.
Self-motivated and a self-starter.
Target driven and results focused.
Resilient and determined.
Passionate about the brand and the products you will be selling.
Dynamic, flexible and adaptable to change.
A good level of numerical and literacy skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build immediate rapport.
Outbound sales experience and target driven.
Excellent PC and CRM skills.
Educated to GCSE or equivalent level.
For further information please contact one of our recruitment team on 02921 678730 or send your CV