Up to £11.20 per hour
5 months ago
Office Support Assistant-Programme Management Office
Hourly Rate based on salary between £17974 / £21950 depending on experience
2 month contract until 30/06/18
This role is primarily focused on providing the administrative support required to help the Programme Management Office function smoothly.
You will be a proactive, well organised, flexible and adaptable team player who will support various activities within the busy and high profile Programme Management Office.
No previous project experience is necessary, but an interest and desire to develop project delivery knowledge is essential.
1. Providing secretarial support for Board and Committee meetings
2. Liaising with stakeholders to ensure timely transfer of information into the PMO (eg action updates, reports)
3. Managing the PMO shared inbox
4. Developing and maintaining standard templates for documentation
5. Organising, room, travel, hospitality and meeting bookings
6. Maintaining lessons learned, configuration management and other programme related records.
7. Supporting the change control process
8. Provide PA support to the Head of Census and Data Collection Transformation including calendar management and travel arrangements.
9. When required provide additional support to the wider team.
10. Assist the organisation & facilitation of professional orientated events e.g. workshops, training, committees
11. Facilitate meetings for senior project delivery leads on the Programme
12. Raise requisitions on behalf of PMD.
13. Arrange the logistics for external visitors
Experience of using Microsoft Office packages