Penarth, Vale of Glamorgan
£17000 - £19000 per annum + Plus Commission
7 months ago
Role: New Business Advisors
Salary: £17,000 to £19,000 (DOE - plus commission)
Hours: 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
Due to growth, our Client is looking to recruit a number of New Business Advisors to expand on their already successful team. They offer commercial contracting solutions to the construction industry.
This is an opportunity to work within a fun and energetic team environment in modern and vibrant offices. As well as a competitive basic salary, there is potential to earn excellent commission which is uncapped. They have positions available for confident, bright and enthusiastic individuals who have a passion for sales and working to target. A successful track record in a telesales environment would be beneficial, but confidence, drive and the determination to succeed are far more important as full training will be provided.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Generate sales via outbound calling
* Tracking every new lead into the business using a CMS
* Converting telesales calls into meetings
* Dealing with leads which will enter the business through customer visits, phones, email and website enquires
* Overcoming objections and being able to think on feet during calls to promote business
* Data verification and supporting marketing
* Ensuring you follow the correct process for each customer whilst adhering to strict compliance guidelines, efficiently and effectively
* Excellent telephone manner is essential
* Can work in a fast paced and changing industry
* Confident, hard-working and motivated individual
* Quickly able to build and create distinguished relationships with customers
* Sales or Telesales experience, preferably in the financial industry
* Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
* The ability to work within a regulated environment with a heavy adherence to compliance
What will you receive:
* Full training and induction with opportunities for progression & qualifications within group
* A fantastic work environment, including on-site gym and games room
* Competitive salary with a great commission structure
* Sociable working hours / No Weekends!
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Free public Parking (close to train station if on public transport)
* Team Social events
We are looking for candidates with a passion for sales and the drive to start a new career that offers progression.