£8.50 - £9.5 per hour
3 months ago
Centric Recruitment's client is looking for a team of Merchandisers to work on various contracts around the UK.
Team Manager - Location: Field Based
£8.50 - £9.50
The daily planning, problem solving, and operation of a project is the main task of the Team manager. To get the most from their team and to work continuously to develop the individuals in the group. Will be required to be flexible enough to work unsociable hours, which will include working away from home, throughout the UK.
- Supervise, train and guide team members.
- Implement planograms, profile shelving, replenish shelves, cleaning and EPOS labelling.
- Provide and collect data, timesheet and team feedback utilising technology effectively.
- Compliance with Health and safety at work, by following all safety standards, policy/procedures and guidelines.
- Communicate effectively with the Project Manager, Operations Manager and other colleagues.
- One year's work experience in a retail (preferable) and managing people.
- Ability to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team.
- Be able to meet targets in a high-pressure environment.
- Be able to make responsible and effective decisions.
- Reliable, trustworthy and efficient.
- Good organisational, Customer service and technical skills relevant to the role.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Professional at all times. Manage and motivate a team of people and lead by example.
- Prior experience and/or ability to carry out training.
- Full UK driving licence.