Up to £18150 per annum + inclusive of shift allowance
3 months ago
Our client a leading manufacturer within the Construction sector is looking to recruit an experienced Material Handler to join their successful team based at their site in Chepstow.
To supply the paint line with the necessary materials required to complete the production schedule.
- Check the materials in accordance with the paint line schedule. Reporting any errors or
- Ensure material is prepared ready for loading & off-loading of the paint line.
- Responsible for the good housekeeping of all stillages, trolley's and Dolly's in the paint line area.
- Perform the necessary quality checks on material being picked & packed for the paint line.
- Provide cover on the paint line as and when required.
- Ensure material is prepared ready for packing once painted.
- Ensure that the lifting equipment is checked daily and in good operative order identifying any defects
- Ensure that the Health & Safety requirements of the Company are met at all times. Identifying any potential safety issues
- Any other duties that may be required
- Good team worker
- Good communication skills
- A proven track record in a previous Material Handler role is essential
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing background is essential
- A valid forklift licence would be beneficial but not essential
Hours of work: 6-2 2-10 rotating weekly, Monday-Friday.