Up to £32344.86 per annum
9 months ago
Our client a leading manufacturing company within the Automotive sector is looking to recruit an experienced Manufacturing Co-ordinator to join their successful team based at their site in the Swansea area.
Under the supervision of the Section Leader you will effectively manage and coordinate activities within a manufacturing section to ensure production and customer requirements are met. You will play an active role in the manufacturing processes and goals in line with the company's cost controls.
The role responsibilities:
* Ensure achievement of business quality targets.
* Manage initial on shift QRQC for concern/report with containment/countermeasure.
* Analyse weekly/daily In Process Defects and report analysis and countermeasure.
* Achieve internal PPM/Scrap targets.
* Manage preparation and rollout standard operations, improvements, sign off and training.
* Ensure station observation sheet audits in line with plan.
* Update SOS observation sheets in line with QRQC.
* Achievement of efficiency level within area of responsibility.
* Plan and manage overtime forecast.
* Manage and control consumable usage.
* Analyse and control scrap/rework.
* Identify and control inventory levels.
* Effectively plan processes/people and equipment to achieve customer demand.
* Liaise with customer/departments if delivery schedule is at risk.
* Ensure consistent achievement of build plan to maintain customer order requirements.
* Carry out risk assessment.
* Provide PPE and monitor compliance.
* Complete Safety audit plan and input into database.
* Ensure all staff have full induction.
* Manage fire and evacuation procedure.
* Carry out fact finding, counselling and disciplinary where appropriate.
* Carry out annual PADR's.
* Accurate recording and control of absence/agreed absence/ holidays/overtime/volume flexibility agreement/training.
* Complete return to works and submit to HR.
* Ensure accurate information communicated to next shift.
* Communicate weekly manufacturing brief.
* Prepare factual information and present to manufacturing daily meeting.
* Monthly KPI presentation.
The successful candidate:
* A proven track record working in a similar role within a manufacturing environment.
* Preferably trained to ILM L4 or equivalent in Manufacturing Operations.
* Excellent time management and communication skills.
* Excellent planning skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
This role will be working on a 3-shift pattern