£30000 - £33000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
8 days ago
Maintenance Team Leader
(£30,000 - £33,000+/annum & Superb Benefits Package)
Due to continued expansion and success, our client is looking to grow all their legal teams & departments.
They have a Maintenance Team Leader vacancy available within their very successful, dynamic and very experienced Engineering/Maintenance Team.
My clients is an integrated full-service provider and a trusted partner to leading companies in the global healthcare industry. They offer unparalleled expertise and experience in taking compounds from the earliest stages of development through to commercial launch, delivering speed to market and commercial success for our customers.
They are an industry leading company and part of a global enterprise with locations in the UK, Europe and America.
If you want an opportunity to fulfil your personal and professional aspirations, and share their commitment to excellence and customer service, then your future career is with this outstanding company.
Purpose of job:
The Maintenance Team Leader will take a lead role in the co-ordination, Supervision, and decision making of their team ensuring production cubicles are supported fully in regard to change over's, breakdowns and stoppages. Also, to ensure potential problems are addressed and resolved with the minimum disruption to the business.
You will be working shifts (06:00am-14:00pm or 14:00pm-22:00pm) whcih comes with an allowance, which adds a further £3,000/annum to your salary.
Accountabilities and responsibilities:
- The Maintenance Team Leader is responsible for all aspects of the Engineering Team's activities, including developing and implementing routine maintenance schedules and ensuring all equipment and plant can operate safely, efficiently and in compliance with GMP.
- The Maintenance Team Leader will ensure that adequately qualified personnel perform the tasks as defined in JS10 (Maintenance Fitter).
- Prompt and efficient liaison with QC and Production personnel to ensure efficient job start and continuation of campaigns. This will require effective communication and use of the company escalation procedure.
- Rapid and flexible attention to all line stoppages, so as to minimise losses in production, ensuring the engineering resource is relocated efficiently and effectively.
- Maximising output whilst maintaining quality of product and associated documentation.
- Ensuring product changeovers and start-ups are planned to ensure minimum production time is lost.
- Team performance and development: Informally assessing skill levels and identifying training needs both within their own team and the production teams they support.
- Monitoring and analysing production performance and targets in line with engineering KPI's and assessing for continuous improvement.
- Involvement in analysis of performance problems, proposing solutions and improvements.
- Ensuring all planned preventive maintenance is carried out when required and documented accordingly within the PPM schedule and JDE for audit purposes. Communicate to the Maintenance Manager / Engineering Supervisor, details of any machine or plant, which requires major repair.
- Proven relevant experience in a similar role.
- Experience of managing a small team.
- Broad knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics and mechanics.
- NVQ3 in an appropriate discipline Possess or be working towards.
- Good engineering practice.
- Conversant in the use of hand and workshop tools.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
This is an opportunity not to be missed, so click on that 'APPLY' button below.
Alternatively, please send you CV to michael . goodwin @ centricrecruitment .co . uk
Still unsure? Then call Mike Goodwin on 02921 678736 (or 07802 436969 after 5pm) for an informal and confidential chat.