£24000 - £27000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client is a leading Leisure provider within its field. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a Facilities Maintenance Manager to join the business.
As Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for 1 Maintenance Technician as well the following:
* To control all health and safety standards within the department and ensure the attraction is safe for customers and staff particularly when maintenance work is being carried out.
* To monitor, maintain and control water management systems
* To ensure all internal and external facilities are in good working order on a day to day basis and fulfil the requirements of the PPM schedule
* To co-ordinate activities of contractors ensuring work is completed to schedule and within budget
* To manage the maintenance budget and PPM schedule
* To provide an emergency call-out service
* To assist with the day-to-day management of the centre taking on duty management responsibilities on a rota'd basis.
* To monitor utility usage and advise and implement 'green' solutions having a regard for conservation and the environment
* Apprenticeship in both electrical and plumbing would be an advantage.
* Experience within the leisure attraction industry would also be a distinct advantage
* IOSH Managing Safely
This is full time post working on a rota'd basis which includes regular weekends and bank holidays.