£53000 - £57000 per annum + DOE
3 days ago
Our client is a leading manufacturer within its field. Due to their continued success they are looking for a Maintenance Engineering Manager to join the team.
As an Engineering Maintenance Manager, you will be required to lead and manage the Maintenance and Engineering team daily to develop improve and maintain all equipment. You will be working with the Production Engineering department to support and facilitate the introduction of new products. You will also be responsible for the following:
* Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis (PFMEA) generation to ensure relevant controls are adopted for all manufacturing processes.
* Support all Quality Response to Quality Control (QRQC) activities.
* Statistical evaluation where applicable on parts or components manufactured from process and the equipment used.
* Provide technical standard, development and roll out.
* Delivery of Contract, gap closure management and ensuring Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) are achieved.
* Capex budget creation and management (record and monitor).
* Participate in cost reduction improvement activities (MTCR, BEST).
* Reference latest health and safety regulations and environmental guidelines to relevant machines and tooling specifications (must keep up to date knowledge of relevant regulations/guidelines).
* New Product Launches and maintenance - Component Material Specification (CMS)
* Develop and implement Standard Operations Sheets
* Training of technical staff and operators.
* Spares inventory control and management integrate new equipment
* Maintenance schedule development and implementation.
* Provide Industrial Engineering skill to improve current and lay down best new process.
* Must be used to working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment and operating to the highest standard.
* Strong numerical and analytical skills
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
* Demonstrated experience
* Have excellent computer literacy in Microsoft Office.
* Ability to lead by example and coach all team members.
* Strong capability of root cause analysis and problem-solving using engineering tools and techniques. Strong communication and presentation skills.
* Budget management experience.
* Continuous improvement attitude.
* Ability to demonstrate a high level of compliance, regarding procedures and tasks.
* Demonstrated experience regarding achievements and implementing significant changes.
* Sound knowledge of engineering, ideally in both electrical and mechanical automotive experience would be a great advantage
* The ability to manage a team under a challenging period to get the machine/process running ASAP.