£30000 - £35000 per annum
28 days ago
Our client is looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to work at their rapidly growing FMCG site in Newport.
- To Respond to process equipment breakdowns in a way that minimises downtime of equipment and processes.
- To carry out maintenance tasks assigned and complete these in a way that maximizes machine performance and reliability
- To adhere to all departmental and business procedures to maintain and promote a high standard of customer care
- To implement and enforce Company Policy and Procedures
- To take part in or lead special projects or investigations as required by the Factory Manager / Business
What you will need for the role / what it will take
- Relevant Engineering qualifications (Electrical Mechanical Engineering, health & safety, etc.)
- Experience of FMCG operations, computer literate with experience Microsoft Office programs.
- PLC fault finding/diagnostics along with a strong health and safety ethic and HACCP.
- Strong communications skills, able to work within a team, or on own initiative with a positive can-do attitude.