£23000 - £27000 per annum
7 months ago
Our client, a leading specialist within the food sector is looking to recruit an experienced Multi Skilled Junior Engineer to join their successful team based in Newport.
Job Vacancy Junior Maintenance engineer
Hours of Work Mon - Fri with overtime available
Salary £23,000 - £27,000
Start Immediate Full-time permanent
* To Respond to process equipment breakdowns in a way that minimises downtime of equipment and processes.
* To carry out maintenance tasks assigned and complete these in a way that maximizes machine performance and reliability
* To adhere to all departmental and business procedures to maintain and promote a high standard of customer care
* To take part in or lead special projects or investigations as required by the Factory Manager / Business
What you will need for the role
* Relevant Engineering qualifications (Electrical Mechanical Engineering, health & safety, etc.)
* Experience of FMCG operations, computer literate with experience Microsoft Office programs.
* PLC fault finding/diagnostics along with a strong health and safety ethic and HACCP would be beneficial.
* Strong communications skills, able to work within a team, or on own initiative with a positive can-do attitude.