£15.04 - £17.45 per hour
19 days ago
Centric Recruitment's client is looking for Machinist's to work regular nights on an ongoing basis in Filton, Bristol.
To operate as a multi-skilled, flexible worker to ensure maximum effectiveness and efficiency. Tasks will be undertaken and worked through the use of:
* Machining of parts aircraft parts to drawing specification
* Checking of parts using conventional equipment including height gauges
* Micrometers, vernier, calipers to meet required specification
* Working to engineering drawings
* Manufacturing to defined high tolerances
* Manually or mechanically move components to ensure the effective flow of production within the cell
* Deburring for onward safe handling only
As the successful candidate you will have experience of using SAP systems. You will also be required to pass a CRB criminal record check.
Working regular night shifts you will work Sunday Monday and Tuesday night for the first 16 weeks, rotating then to Wednesday Thursday and Friday nights as well as being required to work one Saturday night in four.
Working hours; 7.30pm - 6.30am