Bristol City Centre, Bristol
£20000 - £22000 per annum + Generous benefits
2 months ago
Legal Administration Assistant £22,000 Bristol
(No legal experience/qualifications required)
With Investors in People accreditation since 1998, the organisation positively encourages their employees to progress and develop within the Company. They recognise that their continued growth and success is the direct result of employee's contributions and they want to help you exceed the needs of relevant requirements, regardless of the role.
Their wide range of benefits include a generous holiday entitlement, flexible benefits (including pension, childcare vouchers, bikes for work and health screening), bonus scheme and development opportunities. They have active social committees and support various charities/fundraising events across the UK.
* Confidently handling and taking responsibility for transactional aspects of Private Client matters;
* To effectively communicate with management, staff and team members;
* Undertaking administrative, case management & secretarial duties;
* To ensure all necessary administration is done accurately and efficiently;
* Dealing with the administrative aspects of opening and closing of files;
* Liaising closely with and reporting regularly to case handlers;
* Making full and effective use of the Company's case management system;
* Assisting and supporting case handlers to achieve their agreed financial targets;
* Maintaining and improving existing client relations;
* Audiotyping for case handlers
* Establishing good levels of role knowledge and project management skills appropriate to satisfy the requirements of the position.
* Taking ownership of your own development, maintaining your specialist skills and expanding your knowledge, remaining up-to-date with industry trends and technical developments.
* Taking responsibility for maintaining your own high standards of accuracy, quality and compliance.
* Maintaining a flexible and resourceful approach to your work, responding positively to change.
* Effectively managing and planning your own time and workload and (if applicable) that of project teams, understanding others' deadlines and expectations.
* Looking to take the initiative, able to make decisions based on the information available whilst knowing when to seek advice and approval.
* Working effectively under pressure, maintaining perspective and learning from mistakes.